Monday 5 April 2010

Rudd, Hailes Fruit Farm

Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs until you get a prince but my brother took it a little too literally. Early afternoon and his float started to slide away, he struck and felt a slight resistance. The frog which he had hooked squarely in the back leg put up little fight. He shouted me but I have a phobia about frogs and told him between giggles that he was on his own and I was going nowhere near it. Look carefully at the photo below and you can see Kermit hanging just to the left of the tree!

I also hypothetically kissed a lot of frogs but did land a prince, not literally. Highlight of my day was this 14oz Rudd which was interspersed with about a hundred smaller fish including Roach, Perch, more Rudd and one Carp weighing 5lb 14oz, taken on a lobworm.


No comments:

Post a Comment